In this article, you would be taken through how to successfully login to your koforidua technical university ktu student portal.
As their student population increased, there was the need for the Koforidua Technical University (KTU) to employ a more efficient method of service for their students in the areas of registration of courses and others.
This was to take away the traditional method of queuing for hours when school resumes. The school’s administration then introduced the student portal as it made the registration of courses and others easy.
Requirements To Sign Into KTU Student Login Portal
Below are the things you need to login to KTU Student account:
• Be a student of Koforidua Technical University (KTU)
• Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Internet connection
• Student ID number
• Login password
Steps To Login To Koforidua Technical University student account
Follow the steps below to login to Koforidua Technical University Student Account online:
• Visit the URL http://sip.ktu.edu.gh/public/login
• Once it opens, you would be required to input your index number and your login password, which the school provided.
• After filling in student ID number and login password tabs, you would then be required to click on SIGN IN as this will help you to access your account.
How to Reset Your KTU Student Portal Password
A student can’t change or reset his or her password on the online portal.
They must visit the school’s IT center for their password to be changed.
Who to Contact If You Can’t Login
The University provides the student with their login credentials so the student will need to contact the school’s IT center if they are having problems signing in.