This article will take you through how to login to your presbyterian university college student portal.
Requirements Login To Presbyterian University College Student Portal
Before you can login, you must have the following;
• Be a student of Presbyterian University College
• Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
• Internet connection
• Student email address
• Login password
Steps To Login To Presbyterian University Student Portal
Follow these basic steps to login to Presbyterian University Student account online:
• Visit the URL https://sip.osis.online/auth/login
• You would then be required to input your student email address and your login password.
• After filling the student email address and login password tabs, you would then be required to click on LOGIN to help you access your account.
How to Change your Presbyterian University College Password
Resetting or changing your password can be done on the portal. Follow these simple steps to reset or change your password;
• On the login page, locate ‘Forgot Password?’ and click on it.
• You will be required to enter your student email address, and after you have to click on RESET
• The procedure to reset or change your password would be sent to you
Who to Contact If You Can’t login
You would be required to visit the school’s administration for your login issues to be addressed.