Are you in Nigeria, struggling with argent financial needs and wandering how to get UBA credit card? Well, we will give you the directions you will require to get the UBA credit card. UBA credit card will enable you to sort out most of your financial-related problems.
You can also make payments for goods and services. UBA credit card has got some fantastic benefits such as:
- Easy access to cash.
- Enjoyment of up to 45 days of interest-free credit.
- Flexible repayment option with a low minimum monthly repayment of 10%.
- Amazing discounts at partner restaurants and hotels across the world.
- Withdrawal of cash from ATMs
- Making online bill payments.
- Hotel reservations.
- Online shopping services.
Types Of UBA Credit Cards
UBA prepaid card is categorized depending on KYC, which is an abbreviation of know your customer. These categories are as follows:
- The local prepaid card, which only works within Nigeria, the threshold is low
- Local high prepaid cards work only within Nigeria, and the point is high
- An international low prepaid card works within Nigeria and the rest of the world, with a low threshold.
- International high prepaid card. Works within Nigeria and the rest of the world, the threshold is high.
Requirements To Get A UBA Credit Card In Nigeria
The following is what you need to get UBA prepaid card for the various categories:
For high KYC
- You must have a recent utility bill
- You must have BVN
- A valid identification card
- Card issuance fee of N 1,050
- Completed card request form
For LOW KYC
- You must have BVN
- You must have a card issuance fee of N1,050
- You must have a Completed card request form
How To Get A UBA Credit Card In Nigeria
Make sure you have the entire requirement stated above
- With the requirements above, all you need to do is walk into any UBA business office
- Consult a customer care office
- Present the identification card and the recent utility bill
- Lastly, complete the card request form
After you have submitted, wait for a few minutes for the card to be processed; immediately the card is out, you will receive it, and there you will have managed to get your UBA credit card.
UBA Credit Card Charges
Here are some of the fees that UBA credit card customers in Nigeria should be aware of:
- The joining or renewal or replacement fee is N1,000
- An ATM withdrawal fee of N45 from the fourth transaction within a month
- ATM withdrawal outside Nigeria at the cost of N1,200
- Maintenance fee of N45
- Insurance cover of 1.5% of the credit limits, which is renewable after every 3yrs.
How Do I Get A UBA Credit Card In Nigeria?
You visit any UBA branch or their website at ubergroup.com to download the credit card application form. Please fill out the UBA credit card form and submit it to the customer care service office at any UBA branch?
Who Is Eligible For The UBA Credit Card In Nigeria?
Any employee of approved corporate and whose salary account is domiciled with UBA is eligible for a UBA credit card in Nigeria.
How Do I Make Repayment For A UBA Card
All you need to do is fund your repayment account on the 30th of every month with the amount of the chosen repayment plan, and you will be on the safe side.