Today’s banking and financial guide will show you how to check Zenith Bank account balance in Nigeria.
With the digitization of banking, you don’t have to physically go to the bank branch to check your account balances.
You can use the bank’s USSD codes or the mobile app to check your account balances.
All you need to do is link your mobile phone number to your bank account.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance Using The USSD Code
The Zenith Bank USSD code is *966#.
You should dial the code from your registered phone number.
The Zenith USSD code can be used on Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, and MTN mobile networks.
Please follow the steps below to check your Zenith Bank account balance:
- First dial *966*00# on your phone linked to your account
- Next, enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last four digits on your Mastercard to confirm your identity
- After that, you will receive an SMS from Zenith with your account balance.
If the code doesn’t work, you need to register for mobile banking USSD code by dialing *966# and following the prompts.
This is how to know Zenith Bank account balance using the USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Know Zenith Bank Account Balance Using The App
You can use the Zenith bank mobile app to check your account balance, follow the steps below:
- Download the Zenith mobile app from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in with your Zenith Bank Nigeria details.
- Open the homepage and click the option to view account balances.
- An SMS will be sent to your phone with your Zenith account balance.
This is how to check Zenith’s account balance using the mobile app.
What Are The Charges
Are you wondering if you are charged for checking your Zenith bank account balance?
Well, the answer is yes!
A particular amount is deducted from your account each time you check your account balance.
You are charged N10 for every balance inquiry you make.
The charges are deducted from your account.
These are the charges for checking Zenith Bank’s account balance in Nigeria.