Are you having challenges checking your UBA Nigeria account balance?. Do not panic because we will focus on how to use code to check your UBA account balance on this guide.
This technique works on any mobile device- iPhone, Android, etcetera. Also, you need not worry about whether your phone is connected to the internet or not.
As long as your phone has network service and is not on airplane mode, you will be outstanding.
However, using a code to check my UBA account balance may require that a particular fee is deducted from your account. It’s usually a minimum fee of thirty nairas, though.
Suppose you need to check your account balance or monitor the transactions made on your account for any suspicious activity. Keep reading many articles to keep you posted.
The following are requirements needed to follow through with the UBA USSD code to check account balance:
Requirements For Checking Your UBA Nigeria Account Balance
1. A phone number registered with your account.
2. an available phone with a good network signal.
3. You need to have activated the mobile banking feature on your gadget. To succeed in this, all you need to do is dial- *919#. Then undertake the on-screen prompts to enable the phone number.
How To Check UBA Nigeria Account Balance Online
You can check your UBA Nigeria account balance online. You can know your account details at the comfort of your phone. These are the simple steps to follow;
1. Log in to your UBA online banking platform.
2. Click on the option “check account balance.”
3. Your account statement will be displayed on your phone screen, enabling you to know your account balance.
What Is The Code To Use While Checking Your UBA Nigeria Account Balance Offline
If you want to check your account balance while offline, then you can use the USSD code. Take your phone and dial *919*00#. That is the actual code to use, and after that, you can follow the instructions provided to you on the screen.