I am here to answer all your revolving around how you can activate your UBA Nigerian Account. Activating the UBA account has been a challenge in Nigeria and in other countries where UBA operates.
This article will guide you and show you intensively step by step on you will be able to activate your UBA account.
Essentials Needed For UBA Mobile Banking Account
To get a UBA mobile account, you must be able to have the following items with you.
- UBA bank account.
- UBA debit card.
- UBA prepaid card.
- Mobile phone.
- Active phone number.
Those are the main requirements needed to activate a UBA bank account online in Nigeria. Please note that the conditions will be slightly different in your circumstance because there are unlike bank accounts.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Code For Transactions
To activate the UBA USSD Code for transactions in Nigeria, these are the most important steps to follow:
- On the first step, dial the code *919# to start the activation.
- Then a welcome message will pop up on your screen.
- Select option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- Then two options will be available for you to select one.
- You need to select “Prepaid with PIN” as a UBA prepaid subscriber; if you are not a prepaid subscriber, then select “Account with PIN“.
- Enter the tenth (10) digit of your UBA bank Nigeria account number on the next screen.
- Next, provide the last four (4) digits of your UBA bank debit card.
- If you have a UBA Nigeria referral ID, enter it here and then proceed with the UBA account activation.
- For you to activate your UBA USSD code, enter your PIN for the mobile banking service.
- Finally, you will have to confirm the PIN for the transfer code.
Once you are done following the above steps, you will have activated your UBA transfer code
How To Activate UBA USSD Code Without ATM Card
It is very much possible to activate your UBA USSD code with or without an ATM card.
You will need a UBA bank account with a fast pass (Token).
What Should I Do If The Activation Is Unsuccessful?
If you cannot activate your account using the above procedures, you must contact UBA bank customer care. Once you get customer care, they will help you activate your USSD code and start making transactions. Such transactions include sending money to family and friends with or without the UBA bank account.
Below are UBA Nigeria customer care contact numbers that are ready to help you in case you are unable to activate your UBA USSD code;
- +234 700 2255 822
- +234 1280 8822
I Have Not Used Internet Banking For A Long Time; How Can I Start Again?
For those UBA clients that have not used internet banking for a long time, don’t worry; the process is short and simple, and here is how to go about it:
- Will you click on Forgot user ID? So that you can retrieve your user ID
- Then click forgot password to recover your password, and now you are good to go on with the UBA Nigeria internet banking.
Know More About What UBA Nigeria Internet Banking Has To Offer
To get more info, you will click the link on the internet banking guide and if that is not enough for you and you need more assistance, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.