Do you want to know if your UBA Visa card is free in Nigeria? Then don’t panic as we got you, and in this article, we will be answering your question. UBA Visa Card is a debit card issued on your Naira account in Nigeria.
This then allows you to use your card worldwide. You can travel to any destination of your choice across all countries of the world when you have one.
You can as well shop online as much as you could using the card. You can also make withdrawals at any master cards-enabled ATMs in over 210 countries and purchase at over 31 million merchant locations worldwide.
The card is convenient when traveling abroad.
What You Need to Know About The UBA Prepaid Visa Card
People ask how much money do they need to have a UBA Visa Card.
There are some things you need to have first before owning a card. The first one is that you need to have an active Dollar, pounds, or euro domiciliary account.
If you do not have an account with UBA, open one at any UBA business office near you.
It would help if you also had a completed and signed Debit card application form.
You will also be charged for different purposes as listed below:
- Getting a new card.
- Replacing a lost or damaged, or expired card.
- Monthly maintenance fee.
- Cash withdrawals on ATMs at any UBA branch.
- Money withdrawal abroad.
- Purchase made on pos and local website in Nigeria.
- The purchase was made on POS abroad and on foreign websites.
We are going to tell you the service fee for each of the above services.
Service Fee For The UBA Nigeria Debit Card
1. Getting a new card-N1’000(VAT exclusive)
2. Replacing a lost, damaged, or expired card-N1,000(VAT exclusive)
3. Monthly maintenance Fee- N50 (VAT exclusive)
4. Cash withdrawal on ATMs at any UBA branch- Free.
5. Cash withdrawal abroad- N1,200+ Acquirer fee.
6. Purchases made on POS and local websites in Nigeria- Free
7. Purchases made on POS abroad and foreign websites- Free.
The application for international ATM, POS, and WEB transactions is subject to market changes.
Features of The UBA Card
It is available only on Naira current or saving account. It is valid for three years from the month of issue. It needs a personal identification number (pin) for all ATM and POS transactions.
Do I Need To Activate My UBA Nigeria Visa Card?
This is a question that most of the users of the UBA card may ask. The answer is yes. One needs to activate your card using the instant pin selection on the POS or ATM at any UBA Business office.
How Do I Get A UBA Card
You are in a panic about getting your UBA Nigeria Visa Card, then you walk into one of its branches or visit our website at ubagroup.com to download the credit card application form.
Does UBA Give A Visa Card
Yes, you can access your cash anywhere with the UBA Visa classic debit card, which entails making purchases for goods and services anywhere the Visa logo is displayed.