Are you facing challenges having access to the First Bank mobile app? Then, today’s guide will enlighten you on how you can get FirstBank mobile app.
So, we recommend you keep reading till the end of the guide to help grasp all the information shared.
FirstBank has improved its mobile banking service by the introduction of a mobile app.
So, customers are no longer worried about rushing to the bank premises to make transactions.
Right on your smartphone and with just a tap, you can make many financial transactions without the help of your local teller.
One advantage of enrolling on the app is, the FirstBank mobile app and your smartphone become a branch teller that doesn’t have break time and non-working days.
Anyday and any time, you can log into your account on your smartphone and make transactions as you wish.
If you’re new to the FirstBank mobile app, we would like to share that getting access to the app is simpler than you think.
If you are ready to go on the journey to get FirstBank mobile app, then let’s proceed further with some more detailed discussion.
What Is First Bank Mobile App
FirstBank mobile app is a smartphone application introduced by FirstBank Nigeria limited to provide mobile banking services to customers.
With an internet connection available, one can log into their FirstBank account in the mobile app and make transactions at any time, anywhere.
What Is The Name Of FirstBank Mobile App?
Every mobile app has a name, and FirstBank named its mobile app “FirstMobile.”
The app’s name has a combination of the bank’s name as “First” and the mobile banking service it has been programmed to provide as “Mobile.”
How Do I Get The Mobile App
Follow the steps below to help get the FirstBank mobile app:
1. Open your smartphone app store
2. In the AppStore, locate the search box and hit on it
3. Then, type in “FirstMobile” into the search box
4. Tap on the search button
5. The mobile app will display, and it has an elephant in the background
6. Click on the “Install” button to get the FirstBank mobile app on your phone
How Does FirstBank Mobile App Work
The FirstBank mobile app work as a mobile banking service provider that allows FirstBank customer to enroll for the service and make transactions anywhere at any time.
The ”FirstMobile” app allows customers to perform quick transfers, quick airtime purchases, check balance, request for a new debit card, dashboard view, flight booking, and many others.
The app only works over an internet connection, so always ensure your fast internet connection is running to operate the FirstBank mobile app.
How Can I Register With My The App
Follow the steps below to register with your FirstBank mobile app:
1. After downloading the “FirstMobile” app from the app store onto your smartphone, look for the app on your phone and launch it
2. Choose the “New User Register” option to register as a new user
3. Provide the details of your FirstBank debit card and the card’s PIN, respectively, in their fields
4. Click on the “Next” button
5. An OTP will be sent through SMS to the phone number connected to your FirstBank account
6. Look out for the OTP on your phone and copy the code and paste it into the “OTP Field” in the app
7. Tap on the “Next” button
8. Enter your mPIN, the unique 5-digit code
9. Choose two security questions and answer them correctly and tap on “Next.”
10. Enter a 4-digit PIN for your account to complete your registration process
That is the information we can share with you on how you can get FirstBank mobile app.
For more information, visit: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/getfirstmobile/