Don’t you know how to check your UBA prepaid card balance in Nigeria? United Bank of Africa in Nigeria has made things easy for you as a customer by providing ways to access UBA prepaid card balance at the comfort of your home.
You don’t have to be worried about checking your (UBA) prepaid card balance.
As a Prepaid cardholder, you can easily see the amount of money in your Prepaid card management system, available on the internet by visiting www.myUBAafricard.com.
You can also visit an agent, although it is tedious. The best way for you to do this is by visiting www.myUBAafricard.com anywhere you are.
Requirements For Checking Your UBA Prepaid Card Balance
If you want to check your UBA prepaid card balance, then here are the main requirements to do that:
- It would be best if you had a computer connected to the internet.
- Your 16-digit UBA prepaid number and passcode.
- An account with the United Bank of Africa Nigeria.
How To Check UBA Prepaid Card Balance
Follow the basic steps below to check your UBA Bank Nigeria prepaid card balance:
- Visit www.myUBAafricard.com to open your UBA card management page.
- You will log into the website for the first time using your 16-digit UBA prepaid number and passcode. This is where a prepaid UBA card can be activated.
- Once you have successfully logged into the card management system, you will be prompted to set your username and change your UBA CARD web passcode. After that, you can be accessing the site with your new username and passcode.
- On-site, you will see your current UBA prepaid card balance.
How do I log into my UBA prepaid card?
For those who want to login to your account, then follow the basic steps below:
- You don’t have to worry about the process of logging into your UBA prepaid card.
- You can access your UBA card by logging into the UBA card management page using the following link.
- You can log into my UBA prepaid at www.myUBAafricard.com. Using the code behind your UBA prepaid card, your card is activated, and an account is made.
How Do I Load My UBA Prepaid Card?
Here are the basic steps for loading your UBA prepaid card:
- You can load your account by activating it at www.myUBAafricard.com.
- It will include activation and linking it to your UBA account.
- You will be needed to set the pin, and the card becomes ready to use.
- You can activate verified by Visa via the site and deactivate your account if you want to.
The sitewww.myUBAafricard.com can also allow you to see your UBA prepaid card balance as well as see your complete statements on the done transactions.
For more information and queries, visit the United Bank of Africa page at https://www.ubagroup.com.
That is how to check UBA prepaid card balance in Nigeria.