Would you like to start doing your transactions using your phone? Are you curious about how you can begin banking without necessarily having to go to the bank?
It sometimes reaches a point where you are tired of going to the bank now, and then for the money, you need for your basic needs and wants. Lucky for you, mobile banking was introduced, and it has since picked up.
Many bank users can now do their transactions at their comfort, saving you time to go all the way to the bank.UBA bank in Nigeria also offers online banking services to its clients.
Opening a UBA mobile banking service demands that the client meets several requirements that this article will vividly discuss.
Requirements For Opening UBA Mobile Banking Account
Opening a UBA mobile banking account like any other account has its requirements, which you will be required to meet before activating it. We are going to see how you can open a UBA mobile banking using USSD code. You will need the following:
- A mobile phone.
- A UBA Debit card
- A UBA bank account
- An active Phone Number
- A UBA Prepaid card
This is all you will need to proceed with your registration process of the UBA mobile banking.
However, you will not necessarily need a UBA debit card, credit card, and a bank account all at once.
Either one of them will work. Follow the steps below.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Code For Mobile banking
- To start the process, dial *919#
- On your mobile screen, a welcome message will appear.
- Now select option 1 for you to sign up for the UBA USSD Code.
- You will then be asked to choose between two options; select ‘prepaid With PIN’ if you have to use the prepaid card; if not, set” account with PIN.”
- Then on the following screen, key the ten-digit number of your UBA Nigeria bank account.
- Next, give the final four numbers of your UBA Bank debit card.
- In case you have a referral ID, enter it and then continue with your activation process.
- Activate your UBA USSD code by entering your mobile banking service PIN.
- Lastly, confirm the pin for the transfer code.
This is how you go about the activation process for the UBA USSD code. You can also activate your transfer code without an ATM.
How To Check UBA Account Balance Via Mobile Banking
When you want to check your balance by dialing *919*00# using the phone number linked to your UBA account, your balance will be sent to your phone in a matter of seconds.
How To Transfer Money To Another UBA Account Via Mobile Banking
Dial *919*3*account number*amount# when you transfer money to another UBA account. For instance,*919*3*2154768909*1000#.