In recent times, going cashless is one of the safest ways to carry your money around for your business and personal transactions. Therefore, one of the best mobile accounts for the mobile generation is the Ecobank Xpress account. This article will guide you on how to withdraw money from the Ecobank Xpress account.
So, we strongly recommend you keep reading to get more enlightened about how to withdraw money from your Ecobank Xpress account in Ghana.
Even though many banking institutions offer mobile banking to their customers, the ease of using Ecobank Ghana Xpress Cash is mind-blowing.
The kind of quality services presented to customers put Ecobank Xpress Cash on top among the others.
What Is Ecobank Xpress Account
Ecobank Xpress Account is a mobile banking service provided by Ecobank, and the services enjoyed by customers who own an Ecobank Xpress account in Ghana include:
1. Easy way of sending and receiving money through the Ecobank Xpress account
2. Easy withdrawal process without joining long queues at the bank premises
3. Purchasing Airtime
4. Payment of bills
5. Travel ticket purchase
How Does The Ecobank Xpress Account Work
The Ecobank Xpress account allows customers to make interpersonal transactions.
For example, the account generates a withdrawal e-token that can be shared with other people for withdrawal at the nearest Ecobank ATM or Cashless Payment Point.
Does One Need To Own An Ecobank Account To Open An Xpress Account
The Xpress account is opened to both Ecobank Ghana account holders and people without Ecobank account.
All you must do is download the Ecobank Mobile App and create an Ecobank Xpress account without visiting any of the Ecobank branches.
Can I Fund My Ecobank Xpress Account At Any Ecobank Branch
Funding your Xpress account is not available at Ecobank branches, but you can only fund your Xpress account through electronic funds transfers and using the cash deposit option at an Xpress Point.
Requirements To Withdraw From Ecobank Xpress Account
The list below are the basic things to provide to enable one to withdraw money from an Ecobank Xpress account:
2. Active Internet Connectivity
3. Ecobank Mobile App
4. Active Ecobank Xpress Account
How To Withdraw From Ecobank Xpress Account
Follow the exact steps below to withdraw your money from your Ecobank Xpress account:
1. Launch your Ecobank Mobile App on your smartphone
2. In the Ecobank Mobile App, you’ll be presented with Six (6) key transaction buttons
3. Tap on the Xpress Cash button among the Six (6) transaction options
4. On the new screen, make your choice of point of withdrawal between an Xpress Agent Point or ATM
5. A message will display on your screen saying you have no active e-token
6. Tap on the Generate e-token button
7. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, ranging from GHS 20 – 5,000
8. Choose what the withdrawal request amount is for
9. Tap on the Save button
10. A confirmation message will show on the next screen indicating your eight-digit e-token and the withdrawal request amount
11. Then, tap on the Done button
12. Another confirmation SMS will be sent to you indicating the withdrawal request amount has been deducted from your account
13. Make notice of your e-token number
14. Find the nearest Ecobank ATM or Xpress Agent Point depending on your choice of point of withdrawal
15. At the Ecobank ATM
Find and punch on the Xpress cash button.
Type in your eight-digit e-token
Click on the proceed button.
Key in the expected amount to withdraw
Tap on the Enter button, and your cash is withdrawn from the ATM.
16. At the Xpress Agent Point
Tell the agent at the bank you want to make an Xpress cash withdrawal.
Mention your eight-digit e-token to the Xpress agent
Your withdrawal is processed by the agent, and you receive your cash.