USSD Mobile banking is now the new wave, and everyone is hopping on it. Today we are here with full details and a step-by-step guide on how to activate the UBA Bank Nigeria USSD code.
We shall also show you the things you need to activate the UBA Nigeria transfer code on your phone, including how to use it.
The UBA Mobile banking USSD code is very significant in making urgent transactions with your bank account wherever you are.
However, before you can access the service on your phone, you must have a bank account with UBA in Nigeria.
These days UBA Bank has branches all over Nigeria, so I can assure you that opening a UBA Bank account in Nigeria is not a problem.
With that out of the way, you can not sign up for something without knowing its content, so once you have activated the UBA Mobile banking USD code on your phone, you can use it for many things.
Read below to find out.
What Is The UBA Nigeria Mobile Banking USSD Transfer Code
The UBA Bank Nigeria mobile bank USSD code is *919#.
It is accessible via almost all the networks in Nigeria, and you do not need a smartphone to use it.
Also, it is accessible from all networks in Nigeria either Glo, MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and many others. Please remember that you should have an account with UBA before you can use this code.
Requirements To Activate UBA Nigeria Mobile Banking On Phone
Below are the things you need to register UBA Bank USSD Code in Nigeria:
1. Valid Bank account with UBA
2. Debit card linked to your UBA account.
3. UBA Prepaid Card
4. Mobile phone number registered with UBA
5. Mobile phone that can make a call.
6. Available network signal.
Those are the things you need to activate the UBA transfer code on your phone in Nigeria.
Steps To Activate UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Phone
To successfully activate UBA Bank Nigeria USSD Code, follow these steps:
1. Kindly insert your mobile phone number linked to the ur UBA account into your phone and switch it on.
2. Ensure you have a network signal available.
3. Now, Dial *919# to start the activation process on your phone.
4. A pop-up notification will come with many options, select option “1” to register for UBA USSD code service.
5. On the next screen, there will be two options to choose from, either register using Prepaid Card with PIN or Account number with PIN.
6. Select the option that best suits you.
7. Next, enter your UBA Nigeria bank account number.
8. Enter the Las four digits of your UBA debit card.
9. You can enter your referral ID if you have one.
10. At his stage, you need to enter your PIN for UBA Mobile banking activation.
11. Enter your PIN again to confirm it and send it to activate UBA USSD code on your phone.
If you have gone through all the procedures above, congratulations, you have successfully activated the UBA transfer code on your phone.
That is how to activate the UBA Mobile banking code.
Read This Guide: How To Activate Access Bank Nigeria USSD Code
Features Of UBA Nigeria USSD Code
1. Transfer money from your bank account to another.
2. Buy Airtime on your phone.
3. Purchase data bundle
4. Pay DStv, Gotv, and Startimes.
5. Check your account balance.
6. Make payments.
7. Pay Utility bills